Customer Quality Engineer (m/f)
Entry (0-2 ani)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- PPAP Process (Register PPAP parts, forward parts to measurements, prepare documentation, upload documents to customer portal)
- Complaint management (Register complaints, start problem solving process, inform customer about results and countermeasures)
- Moderation of the 8D process (Ensure methodology and timing of 8D process)
- Participation in QGs of new projects
- Participate in SE-Team meetings
- Participate in task forces, ensure proper customer information
- Line release check and support for documentatio
- Internal product release check and support for documentation
- Ensure appropriate customer information for quality incidents.
- Ensure transparency regarding incidents and problem solving process
- Organize and conduct customer audits
- Support and follow up implementation of customer requirements
- Degree in technical study, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering
- Preferably experience as quality engineer
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc.
- Fluent english is mandatory, german represents an advantage
- It skills: MS Office, Outlook
- Good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and challenges
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)