Customer Quality Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in, as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment! We proudlysaythat we are aolleagues team and in 2 years we managed significant certification of Romania site, customer and certification authorities as well.
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, in the first years we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite you to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests.
Quality Engineer is responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance to lead, support and continuously improve the quality planning activities including: Customer activities, assisting in Corrective Action activities, quality reporting, acting as a communication link between KERO and the customer, and pursuing continuous improvement.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Is the customer interface for all quality related topics;
- Understand and implement customer requirements.
- Fully understand product specification, key product characteristics and all requirements specific to visual inspection.
- Writes work instructions for visual inspection operations across the production flow;
- Compiles and writes training material and support training sessions on quality control activities;
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results;
- Define sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data;
- Manage (plan, define, review…) PFMEA and Control Plan;
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities;
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion;
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action;
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications;
- Uses statistical techniques and professional independent judgment to analyze data for process improvement.
Studies and experience:
- +5 years’ work experience
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- +3years of experience of electronics manufacturing
- University Technical studies
- Knowledge of IATF requirement and Statistical Quality Control.
- Knowledge of standard quality tools such as: FMEA (Failure Modes Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), 8D, PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process),Control Plan, Pareto analysis, Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R)
- Provide leadership to the program teams and, if requested, other elements of the Quality Engineering organization
- Trustworthy – Insures completion of program objectives and able to keep business confidences as required
- Open-minded – Willing to embrace change
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to external organizations
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to teach and share information
- Good presentation skills and phone etiquette
- Goal oriented and able to lead change
- Takes the initiative
- Willingness to travel
- English: advanced level
In this recruitment process, only suitable candidates will be interviewed.
Applications not selected will remain the corporate focus for other roles in which we believe they could practice successfully.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!