Customer Project Manager for ADAS - TSR
The Customer Project Manager (CPM) is the overall owner and leader of the project responsible for the overall planning, execution and delivery. He/she is responsible to ensure successful project completion according to project targets, within the agreed time schedule, according to budget and with high quality. He/she is the primary internal and external interface for the project.
- Plans and controls the project time schedule including all major project activities (iePLC/MLC release planning, sample builds, customer deliveries, test events, etc);
- Ensures on time execution of work packages, initiates countermeasures in case of deviations and escalates as needed;
- Controls project scope via project target definition and subsequent change management (CCB);
- Leads and owns overall change management and change approval activities within the project. Responsible for project costs resulting from changes and ensures either reimbursement or recovery measures;
- Leads and owns the project budget including project budget planning, execution within the defined budget, efficient cost management and ensuring proper reimbursement;
- Ensures product cost and profitability are within project targets;
- Leads overall sample planning activities including prototype phase definition and input for sample VRM;
- Prepares and performs gate releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for final release by the Gate Release Director;
- Serves as primary customer interface for project related issues and defines project level customer strategy with IPT and management;
- Reports progress of project to internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Lead/Manager;
- Engineering lead;
- Customer interface experience;
- Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
- Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
- Very good communication skills;
- English advanced knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.