• provides direct supervision to employees located globally in support of customer segment(s) to receive, process and output product data and engineering changes to support Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering execution;
• collaborate with GCBU/Customer/Celestica Functions to understand changing business requirements and priorities. Set the 1-3 years roadmap/solutions for entire segment at global level.
• failure to achieve objectives can result in lost of business or revenue (new product/customer introduction, execution of engineering changes for production).
• 8 years experience or above;
• University Degree;
• advanced knowledge of Celestica’s processes supporting SCM, Manufacturing and Engineering;
• effective customer interaction to drive continuous improvement and issues resolutions with external customers on product data requirements;
• understanding of industry and competitor’s process for data management;
• knowledge of industry’s best practices for data management;
• requires off hours support of employees, CFTs and customers in all 3 regions (average 3 evenings per week).
* . Celestica (Romania) . respects the confidentiality of personal information provided in accordance with Directive CE/95/46 and the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information, implemented by Law nthe protection of individuals regarding the processing and free circulation of personal information with subsequent amendments and provisions of DirectiveEC concerning the processing of personal and privacy information in the electronic communications field implemented by Law n
However, by sending your resume or personal profile you give your consent regarding the collection, use and verification by the undersigned to process those personal information as part of the recruitment process.
** Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.