Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our team with a Customer Orders Service Analyst, based in Bucharest and support our customers from Spain
Your responsibilities will be:
- Offering customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives support, being the focal point for any order related customer inquiries via telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Ensure internal targets are met whilst delivering continuous improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively as part of the wider SSC team alongside Customer Service, LTO and other Service Center functions.
- Represent the interface with the following departments: Sales, Logistics, Credit and Production, globally involved in this process.
- Act as one contact to the Customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Processing and monitoring in SAP the orders placed by the customers via fax, phone or e-Mail, ensuring the data are correct, and in order to achieve a high satisfaction level.
- Solving and follow-up on the orders created by the Customers in B2B, received by phone, e-Mail, fax or voicemail.
- Coordinating the return process of media products and/ or equipments.
- Carry out the timely and accurate invoicing of equipment within the terms of customer contract and support revenue forecasting activities through the provision of timely and accurate data.
- Bring his contribution to the in-time product delivery, taking all the necessary steps in order to accomplish that.
- Monitor and process the transactions from the available applications (SAP, SALESFORCE) on a daily basis, ensuring a high level of data accuracy.
- Maintain SAP order data and adjust them as triggered through the order management tool (Salesforce)
- Monitor the blocked B2B orders on a daily basis.
- Constantly run reports (according to the agreed procedures) and identify solutions for the eventual problems
- Run daily reports such as ZOSO- open and blocked orders, blocked orders, Incomplete orders, Billing blocked orders, Open and future orders report etc) for being able to avoid escalations.
- Resolution of escalation situations and claims coming from the customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives.
- Make sure that the relationship between him and the customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives is driven by a transparency rule, which implies a good level of communication, keeping the promised terms and returning to them with any useful information in a short time interval.
- Manage exceptions and special situations, respecting the existing procedures for being able to achieve these derogations.
- In case the escalation must be brought to the supervisor’s attention or to another person within Carestream, you will do this as soon as possible.
- Constant involvement in the processes improvement, as well as to monitoring and improving the customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives perception on the Customer Order Services team.
- Ensure that Carestream policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained.
- Contribute in reaching the defined process measures and business fundamentals ( turn-around-times, inventory levels etc).
- Identify process issues as well as systems & applications issues and communicate back to site management and IT.
- Provide to the Audit and Quality team/ experts the required documentation, making sure that the changes to the order, confirmations and approvals are properly archived.
- Apply the approval matrix and error codes correctly.
- Create a record of each customer complaint in the claim database.
- Register each interaction with the customers (phone, e-mail, order, complaint), and the rest of the activities (eg updating systems) in the designated tool.
LEVEL OF STUDIES:
- Graduated from University or student in terminal year, preferably in one of the following fields: economics, foreign languages, technical.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: communication, IT, international relations, order management, Supply chain, logistics.
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
- Foreign languages skills:
# Advanced Spanish language skills, both written and spoken
# Medium English language skills, both written and spoken
• Strong customer focus
• Good attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Strong inter-personal skills and a good team player
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Numerical competencies
• Written communication
• Planning capacity
- Precision and accuracy in style
- Capacity to extract/report relevant data
- Synthesis capacity - Professional motivation
- Self confidence and independence in taking decisions
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 6 months of previous work experience.
- Previous work experience in customer relationships, supply chain and logistics departments
What we offer:
Competitive financial package
Private medical plan insurance
Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply by clicking the button below or by sending an email with your CV and motivation to .
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.