Junior Customer Marketing
Acest job nu mai este activ.
RB is a global success story in Health, Hygiene & Home giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives & happier homes.
Its strong achievement and entrepreneurial focused culture is renowned for giving employees unparalleled ownership of projects and decisions and where international mobility is encouraged.
RB is an organisation where driven people thrive. It’s a FTSE top 15 company and since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled.
Today it is the global No 1 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – over a third of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years.
It has a strong portfolio led by 19 global powerbrands, such as Finish, Airwick, Durex, Scholl, Calgon, Vanish, Veet, Nurofen and Strepsils.
JUNIOR CUSTOMER MARKETING
- Work on common projects with Marketing and Sales teams, to help shape brand strategy and ensure customer centric plans.
- Develop customer / category insights and provide relevant insights to Sales team to drive customer relationships, tailored business planning and competitive advantage, demonstrating tangible and quantified opportunities in order to bring a sustainable customer / category growth.
- Develop dialogue and contact points to influence retailer thinking and behavior and gain insight into customer retailer strategies. Feed insight to Sales and Marketing teams to inform retail vision and strategy.
- Manage and integrate extensive amounts of information, data and insights along with the data agencies (Nielsen), ensuring knowledge is applied and leveraged where relevant across the business. All this requires the ability of developing hypotheses, and hunches, and to make these come to life for debate and discussion.
- Define together with Sales team main indicators to be developed and measured through a dedicated and custom scorecard by customer with monthly follow-up vs. targets and specific action plans.
- Define custom 4P strategy by customer / channel and specific tactics for each chain in line with the In Store Picture of Success.
- Contributes to a sustainable and healthy customer / category growth through promotions evaluation, including promo mechanism conclusion and recommendation based on ROI and volume uplift point of view, and provide feedback on promo / activation guidelines and next steps to be followed in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- Contribute to the customer / category growth based on analyzing and defining the right assortment and the right shelf presence recommendation custom and in line with RB’s strategy and matching the customer’s potential.
- Check on monthly basis sell out data (were available) in order to see market trends, sell out evolution and provide important findings for future actions and plans.
- Give all the needed support to the Sales team in order to accomplish with success all the Trade Stories / Business Reviews / Joint Business Plans / Workshops with customers or any other specific meeting for a sustainable partnership.
- 1-2 years FMCG experience in Customer Marketing/Trade Marketing/Sales
- educated to minimum bachelor degree level ideally in a business related subject
- driving license
- good English knowledge
- strong analytical thinking
- business orientation and ability to deliver recommendations
- very good communication and influencing skills
- good understanding of sales and marketing strategy
- good knowledge of retail market
- good presentation skills
- results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even faced with obstacles
- leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams
- strong commercial understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- ability to think outside the box
- autonomous and high level of energy
- flexibility and fast adaptation