Customer Loyalty Specialist Nespresso
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
The ideal candidate is the ambassador of the Nespresso brand of our Customer Relationship Center, being the privileged contact point with the customer through various channels.
In compliance with the Nespresso standards of quality, the Specialist is responsible for easing customer lifecycle with functional, emotional and behavioural expertise and for being sure that the customer has all the information he needs and for providing exceptional customer experience. He/She is the first point of contact for customer requests, handling front office and back office tasks to deliver highest customer satisfaction.
- Master customer service interactions, with the right attitude and skills specific to each channel, by sharing passion for the brand, products and services and using the right tone of voice;
- Develop and maximize sales by handling the customer purchase, providing impactful advice and information on products and services, identifying and leading up-sells / cross sells and by executing outbound calls according to specific objectives;
- Provide Back-Office support regarding contract and customer data management: promotions handling, database accuracy and integrity;
- Handle coffee machine questions/issues: diagnose machine problems, solve the customer’s difficulties by phone or set in motion the appropriate maintenance procedure;
- Raise valuable customer insights to management: feedback, insights, ideas of innovation;
- Identify improvement areas in process, tools, organisation, trainings, speech, services.
Knowledge and professional skills:
- Student or university graduate;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in direct customer care/hotel;
- Proactivity and willingness to self-learning;
- Comfortable to work with a high end premium/luxury brand putting customer first;
- Advanced English and impeccable Romanian grammar, both oral and written communication;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- High attention to detail.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and what to join our team, please apply online with your up-to-date CV.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- What is coffee to you?
- Describe briefly a challenging situation you faced with a customer/client. What was the challenge? What have you learned?
- What is the minimum salary you would accept to join us? (Lei Neto)
- Have you participated in other selection processes at Nestlé? If yes, please tell which ones.