Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
The Customer Expert with French provides functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. They liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Customer Interaction Handling;
- Problem Solving & Escalation Management;
- Data Quality;
- Service Level Agreement handling;
- Fluent in French and at least Upper Intermediate English;
- Time management and administrative skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with assistance;
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation;
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution;
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention;
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment;
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements;
- Shares information required for the team to be successful;
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings;
- Develops and maintains incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures;
- May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer’s needs;
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction;
- May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, web or email;
- May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, ., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues.