Customer Experience Marketing Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
153 Bulevardul Dacia, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Identify business opportunities and develop existing customer base by implementing various campaigns (acquisition, retention, up-sell, cross-sell, win back);
- Develop & implement on boarding, loyalty & retention programs, always taking a champion challenger approach;
- Understand segmentation and value elements critical to customers in order to calculate value equations;
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing Communications, Customer Care, Product, Legal, IT & Technical departments to identify the right target according to the analyzed behavior.
- Assesses regularly the actions of the competition related to Customer engagement activities and provides analysis and reports on: programs for enrollment of clients in mobile apps, loyalty programs and market trends.
- Compose reports based on several data sources, asses and improve composed reports (logic, definition, use) as such that manual work is reduced;
- Analyze and debate the recent performance (revenue, sales, churn) compared to the required performance, leveraging different data sources, to provide insights that support the business decisions;
- Develop high quality, informative data visuals, charts and reports and communicate findings with all types of audiences in a compelling way;
- Perform in-depth analysis on industries or business segments, effectively using internal and external tools and methodologies;
- Support other business related activities, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, business analytics, sales or related field;
- Demonstrated data management and analytics experience with expert Microsoft Excel proficiency;
- Good written and oral communication skills, including formal presentation skills (PowerPoint) in both Romanian and English language (business level);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with the ability to summarize data into user-friendly reports;
- Positive, well organized, good team player;
- Process-oriented thinker with a problem-solving attitude focused on business outcomes;
- Functional competencies: motivation for performance, planning and organization, determination, customer orientation, decision-making abilities, problem solving ability, excellent skills in written and oral communication, excellent interpersonal skills, accountability
- Personal skills: relationship management, high professionalism, confidentiality and discretion, social sensitivity, vision, integrity, behavioral flexibility, sociability, ambition and energy, independence and initiative, determination and discipline
- Management skills: process and performance management, people management