HBT Customer Eng and French- night shifts
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Take customer call and attend to customer's requirements received by mail;
- Take calls from engineers, on problems with the HW provided devices (iPhone) and on Work orders status;
- Forward the information to the right department (Services, Projects, Field engineering, Working Capital);
- Check availability of technicians in the field team and call the responsible to go to the customer site;
- Follow up on work orders in order to get the issue fixed within the agreed;
- Contribute in an active way to the continuous improvement of team’s performance: identifies constantly the opportunities of improvement for own activity and department’s activities;
- Communicate with clients, contractors, engineers, technicians, and other departments (Services, projects, supply, working capital).
Then you should have:
- Minimum college graduate; bachelor degree preferred, not mandatory;
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in Customer Support;
- English – advanced level;
- Another language (or several others) depending on the countries they interact with.
We are offering:
- Have the opportunity to join a brand-new customer experience team supporting a new global project;
- Be part of influencing future business decisions as the project evolves;
- Deliver first class customer service focusing the Customer Experience;
- Be establishing global relationships where your actions directly impact our customers across the world;