The department of Customer Service Europe is consolidating his team to support strong business growth.
Title: Area Customer Care Manager
Reporting: Reports to Director of Customer Service Europe
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contract Type: Indefinite with 3 months’ probation period
Start Date: 01-Aug-2019
Geographical Scope: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Slovenia and other Balkans countries (+ other areas assigned by Customer Service Director)
Travels: Travels in Europe and in assigned countries. About 20% of time.
He/She is responsible to ensure the best service in the territory assigned by the company and be accountable to reach the targets and the success of the company.
Consumer-focused to path the road to continuous Customer Satisfaction improvement in the territory (including, but not limited to, Repair TAT reduction, NPS improvements,…)
Sales Team Support
In direct contact with Sales Team in charge of the Territory. Regular meeting (with minute of meetings) to review Sales needs, field issues, follow-up on action plans for improvements and problem-solving
Escalate to Service Management on local situation
Distributor After-Sales Conditions management
Negotiation of After-Sales conditions with the key distributors within the Territory.
Ensure that the conditions are in line with companie’s policies and drive negotiation till the end. Perform gap analysis when necessary and drive negotiation to reducegap. Review solutions for solving the gaps with Sales team on one side and Service Management in the other side.
Ensure that all Distributors in the Territory have the latest Service procedures and well aware about details.
Follow-up on issues (problem-solving)
Repair Center (ASP) management
Manage all aspects related to repair/service centers in the territory, included, but not limited to, daily operations, coaching on procedures, support, regular phone and face-to-face meeting, penalizing failures, repairs validation, payment follow-up.
Be up-to-date on market trends, competitors’ service strategies and continuous benchmark in terms of costs and services
Administrative reporting to check each repair till its validation.
Be accountable for the territory PnL in line with company yearly targets.
Education & Experience:
- BS / BA degree require
- 5 years work experience
- Experienced in Customer Service (preferably consumer electronics industry)
- Knowledge of the Service market in Spain.
- Existing contacts with key Spanish Distributor is a +.
- Fluent in English
- Strategic, analytical approach toward navigating changing business conditions, problem-solving and making decisions which are both cost-driven and consumer-driven decisions
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable to work independently.
- Resourcefulness to effectively navigate the internal organization to resolve issues and achieve objectives.
- Organized, rigorous, detail-oriented with excellent follow-through and follow-up abilities
- Effective oral & written communication and presentation skills to persuade decision makers and cross-functional.
- Negotiation skills with distributorsCommunications:
- Ability to collaborate with remote Management and cross-functional management to achieve mutual goals, prioritize tasks, and follow up on execution
- External Communication with both Suppliers and Customers.