Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our team with a Service Operations Analyst (Customer Care Dispatch), based in Bucharest and support our customers (radiologists and doctors from France and Benelux).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Act as an interface with the Service Department and Logistics Service Parts Department
- Having the role of Dispatcher, he/she will receive service requests from customers and field engineers via phone, e-mail or fax
- Record all data provided by the customer in the systems, in order to make sure that the signaled issue will be solved; takes all and any relevant pieces of information in order to help solving the case, making sure the field engineers who are going to contact / visit the customer will be informed correctly and as rapidly as possible
- Monitor constantly the status of open cases (Vantive/SCAN/Taigete); administer and coordinate the fastest possible solving of cases, considering contractual limits, contributing to the prioritization of interventions (site visits) in order to meet customer expectations
- Perform and monitor communication with the customers; constantly improve his/her general communication aptitudes; as a contact point for the customer, communicate all relevant information in order to assure Customer satisfaction; modify customer requests any time it is necessary; cancels/updates service calls upon request from the customer
- Make sure – either in person or by involving colleagues or superiors (in case he/she doesn’t have the necessary means or knowledge) – that all requests from Customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives, are answered to adequately
- Bring to the attention of superiors in the shortest possible time any situation in which he / she needs help or that has the potential to create customer dissatisfaction
- Places spare part orders for customers
- Upon request from field engineers/ stake holders/country and functional representatives (received via phone, fax or electronic mail) the dispatcher will offer data about equipment (location, historic), spare parts, customers, contact people
- Plan and keep track of activities performed by field engineers;
- Monitors and updates field engineers’ agenda; makes sure that all details related to their absence from work (vacations, training periods or medical leaves) and the correct contact method are adequately registered
- Place spare parts orders for field engineers, respecting indicated destination details
- In special situations, perform the formalities needed for closing cases, by registering all data from feedback sheets in the system
- Performs needed formalities in order to register newly installed equipment in the system
- Issue, get approved and send to the requesting parties (customers or field engineers) quotes for acquisition of spare parts and service calls, based on data existing in the systems and on requirements specific to his / her area of responsibility,
- Make sure that all documents sent to and received from customers are archived in electronic format (. service call requests, purchase orders, requests for spare parts/intervention, quotations)
- Constant involvement in the processes improvement, as well as to monitoring and improving the customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives perception on the Customer Care Dispatch team
- Ensure that Carestream policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained
- Contribute in reaching the defined process measures and business fundamentals ( turn-around-times, inventory levels etc)
- Identify process issues as well as systems & applications issues and communicate back to site management and IT
- Applies the work instructions that were received / created, up to the moment when changes to these instructions are communicated by the line manager – situation when the work instructions need to be first validated by the line manager
- Takes part to activities of collecting, archiving and evaluating data referring to customer perception on the Carestream Health team
- Taking part in project-based activities within the process.
- Graduated from University or student in terminal year, preferably in one of the following fields: economics, foreign languages, technical.
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: communication, IT, international relations, order management, Supply chain, logistics.
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
- Foreign languages skills:
- Advanced French language skills, both written and spoken AND
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- Strong customer focus
- Good attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
- Strong inter-personal skills and a good team player
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Numerical competencies
- Written communication
- Planning capacity
- Precision and accuracy in style
- Synthesis capacity
- Professional motivation
- Self confidence and independence in taking decisions
What we offer:
Training opportunities and career development plan;
Competitive financial package
Yearly performance evaluation and compensation based on your results
Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment
Private medical plan insurance
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply by clicking the button below or by sending an email with your CV and motivation to .
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.