Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The job implies taking phone calls from customers and solving their demands, in Romanian and/or Spanish. The main objective of the job is to facilitate and offer international standard services to Vodafone customers.
- Take the customer call and establishes its objective/purpose
- Offering the customer, the right, complete, relevant and precise information
- Respecting the ethical code when managing the call
- Processing the information from the system with maximum confidence and fairness
- Respecting Vodafone Internal Regulations, the discipline norms, the politics and procedures
- Reaching all performance standards, both from the qualitative point of view and the productivity point of view, whose values are updated every 3 months, with prior notice via official e-mail;
- Creating and promoting a work environment which encourages both the individual performance and the team performance to offer quality services to Vodafone customers
- Getting involved in reporting and monitoring The Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Delivery Standards (SLA’s)
- Offering recommendations to improve work processes
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Spanish Language (A1– A2)
- Solid verbal communication skills
- MS Office Knowledge
- Availability to work in shifts, including night shifts
- Self-evaluating skill and proactive management of the performance and development level
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Customer obsessed
- Creating and delivering products and new services, such as work methods which delight the customers
- Ambitious and competitive
- Working in a manner which will lead to obtaining the best results for our customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Being trust worthy and transparent. We offer our services, having all the trust that the others are doing the same
- Customer oriented and able to create a positive experience to Vodafone customers
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and good management skills regarding conflictive situations
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?