Customer Based Collaboration Lead
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Ensuring proper data in PepsiCo customers and PepsiCo systems to allow for the execution of commercial plans and minimisation of errors in the order management process;
- Verification and suggesting needed improvements of logistic procedures, both to customer site but as well within customer logistic network;
- Ensuring correctness of the data exchange between PepsiCo customers and PepsiCo including development of the EDI communication;
- Reliable, aligned and timely reporting of key performance indicators;
- Participation in the working meetings of the operational team, reporting the process in the execution of assignments;
- preparing, in liaison with other planners of the supply chain, countermeasures for the risks identified, which would allow for cost-effective fulfilment of the assumed level of service;
- Ensuring proper incorporation of the input from various functions from PepsiCo customers and the PepsiCo supply chain.
To identify the possibilities for cost optimisation within the supply chain from PepsiCo to PepsiCo customers:
- Contribution to constant improvement of the supply chain efficiency through: initiation or participation in execution of assigned projects in order to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the supply chain;
- Efficient and relevant support for the cooperation between PepsiCo customers and PepsiCo, with sharing the best practice to the rest of OT/DTS channel under the supply process.
To contribute to efficient and timely fulfilment of the Promo/NPD implementation:
- Coordinating the launch process of new product deployment (NPD) and all the related preparatory works within PepsiCo customers system;
- Efficient execution of the customer loading schedule and monitoring of the stock levels and NPD deliveries in the first weeks following deployment, as well as undertaking possible corrective actions;
- Manage/Coordinate customer event or promotional activities in conjunction with Sales, Demand & Supply Planning and other Departments, together with the team;
- Responsibility for the creation and development of close cooperation with Key Customers and the KAMs in the area of delivery coordination and Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment – CPFR.
Coordination and monitoring quality of delivered goods, level of write offs, level of inventory, pallets management, transportation costs, level of logistics penalties.
- Specialist higher education (in logistics, economics, etc.)
- Knowledge of the English language (mainly reading and writing);
- Advanced functional knowledge of the MS Office (mainly Excel) and Access applications;
- Knowledge of the following systems would be a plus: SAP, EDI and anyplanning system – Manugistcs/APO / JDA;
- Experience in programme or project management is a plus;
- Leverages understanding of key business drivers in own area to get results;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.