Customer Agent - Online Travel Agency
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, franceză, italiană, daneză, spaniolă, neerlandeză, norvegiană, suedeză
roomsXXL is a fast growing, technology driven Online Travel Agency founded and headquartered in Germany. We serve business and leisure travelers from all over the world. Our mission is to offer hotel accommodation worldwide at fair prices, true to the motto: reputable, affordable and secure. Our success is based on our focus on technology and our continuous drive for excellence. Thanks to our innovation capabilities, we were supported by funds from the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Our customer base is loyal and grows continuously. We work in close partnership with renowned metasearch providers such a Trivago, Kayak, and TripAdvisor. Currently we are expanding globally to various markets such as USA, Singapore, and New Zealand.
For our new office in Iasi we are looking for several Customer Service/Operations Agents (m/f) supporting our existing customer service/operations team based in Germany. All new employees will be trained by our own staff. We will set-up a completely new team in Iasi. Join our fantastic journey!
- Communicating with agency partners and hotels
- Responding to customer requests by phone or email
- Handling booking cancellations, booking changes, and customer complaints
- Navigating different computer systems
- Cross selling of related services
- Supporting website analytics and online marketing
- Profound verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English language skills (verbal and in writing)
- Ideally fluent in at least one other language (German, French, Italian, Dutch, ...)
- Very solid computer and internet skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Friendly and patient nature
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to work in shift system and on weekends (5 day work week)
- Ideally work experience in tourism and/or customer service
- Ideally college/ university degree
- Being part of a fast growing company
- Start-up atmosphere
- Fast career paths
- Room for creativity and ideas
- Individual area of responsibility
- Newest IT-equipment
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- Location: Iasi
- Motivating and competitive salary package
- Bonus payments based on individual performance
- Which languages do you speak at what level?
- Do you have a college/ university degree? If yes, please specify the field and the degree.
- Do you have any experience in operations/ customer service?
- Would you be available to work in a shift system?
- What are your expectations in terms of team and work environment?
- The next 2 questions evolve around salary. As bestjobs will delete numbers automatically, please specify in WORDS (not numbers), example: "two thousand three hundred LEI".
- What NET salary (in LEI currency) would you expect? Please specify in words, example: "two thousand three hundred LEI".
- Would you also be willing to work at night? Please specify what premium you would expect for night-shift hours. Example: 20%