Customer Account Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
We are seeking a Customer Account Specialist with a wide-ranging knowledge of Internet technology and PCs, and a strong desire to provide outstanding client support to our top-notch blue chip clients. You will utilize your strong communication and superior problem solving skills to quickly and accurately respond to a wide variety of client inquiries, from librarians to information professionals. You will use and support a wide range of technology applications used in managing content, document delivery and copyright.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated recent college graduate or early career professional with an aptitude for technology and a strong desire to work with both leading edge software and some of the most highly respected companies from a variety of industries. This position is located in our Cluj Napoca, office, and reports to our Customer Service Manager.
- Ensure quality handling and resolution of calls and emails while meeting established business and productivity objectives;
- Provide general advice and guidance to customers;
- Maintain on-going technical expertise in a number of applications including RightFind Enterprise;
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education and training as needed;
- Provide solutions to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity;
- Recognize, document, and inform the manager regarding trends in customer calls and emails;
- Through empathy, compassion, and understanding deliver exceptional customer service at all times;
If you have
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance required;
- High-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in web-based software applications;
- Extraordinary attention to detail and follow through along with the ability to work under tight pressure and multitask on a regular basis;
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and exploring and learning new technology - - solutions oriented;
- Ability to consistently address complex client needs while demonstrating innovation and sound judgment in decision making;
- Self-directed and motivated with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; impressive telephone etiquette and the ability to elicit callers’ needs with speed and confidence, while also exhibiting composure and politene
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
we would like to have a chat.
We can offer
A very motivating salary;
Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in Ixxus;
Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come and meet us.