▪ Performing standard custom clearance related to imports (temporary and permanent) and export;
▪ Transfer supplier and customer requests in transport orders to realize the delivery/pickup in time and cost effective;
▪ Give transport orders to external freight forwarder, considering law requirements;
▪ Planning, steering and controlling the transport to ensure a smooth cooperation between all partners;
▪ Clarify and documentation the claims in order to minimize the damage;
▪ Performs the required documents for transport (delivery note/invoice; consignment note- AWB/CMR);
▪ Confirm in SAP the reception/delivery of the goods to the end user;
▪ Register all the packages in data base;
▪ Continuous cooperation with other colleagues, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum Supply Chain.
• University Degree (Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics)
• Project Management Skills;
• Coaching and Mentoring Skills;
• SAP Knowledge;
• MS Office Knowledge;
• Advanced English Knowledge; German is a plus.
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.