Cupluri de Ingrijitor/Ingrijitoare Anglia
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Care 1st Homecare has been providing local homecare for over ten years. We pride ourselves in recruiting and training caring people to become outstanding care workers in their local community.
We are looking for reliable and friendly couples to join our successful local care work teams in Bristol or Wokingham
The job involves looking after elderly and disabled people in their own homes, assisting them with personal care, cleaning shopping etc.
We provide excellent training so experience is not essential.
To apply you must:
- Have a genuine interest in caring for elderly and disabled people in their own homes
- Be caring compassionate and reliable.
- Have Basic English speaking and writing skills
- Have a category B driving license
- Have two contactable references
- Clean health and Police chec
- Be prepared to attend our induction training.
In return you will be working for a friendly and professional company with excellent training and will provide you with the following:
- Accommodation can be sourced by the Company ready for your arrival
- Access to a work car
- Help to setup UK bank account & National Insurance number
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Enhanced rate for public holidays
- Free induction training with fully qualified accredited on-site trainers
- Free uniform
- Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain diplomas in social and health care
- Promotion and progression opportunities within the company
- A supportive and friendly management team some who speak Romanian, Polish, Hungarian and Spanish.
- A complete DBS check, which is free of charge
- A dedicated coordinator to assist you settle in the UK