CTSG Project Delivery Manager
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Effectively Managing, planning and leading of all CTSG (CIO Technology Service Group) projects to proactively build and progress projects to achieve the objectives set by the CIO and CTSG management at the highest quality standards.
- Communicating both verbal and in writing with both internal and external clients as well as stakeholders involved in various CTSG projects;
- Preparation and organization of Project plans, presentations, meetings, work schedules and budget planning to proactively lead and see through completion of all global technological projects.
- Co-ordinate with various departments both internal and external for successful deliver of the projects.
- Manage Risks and remove blockers raised during project execution.
- Directly reporting to the company Chief Information Officer.
- Coordinating CTSG projects activities directly by supervising the execution of assigned tasks to various teams;
- Establishing long-term collaboration relationships with internal clients, external suppliers and vendors to promote projects and achieve established deliverables;
- Timeline monitoring projects and tasks progress achieved towards the objective proposed and presenting ongoing reports to the CTSG management;
- Ensuring solving the problems encountered during CTSG projects and transmitting the information to the CTSG management;
- Prioritizing tasks according to the information received from CTSG management, internal, and external clients.
- To monitor, measure, review and update project process, adjust project plans and implement remedial plans and handle communication.
- Act as a single point of contact collaborating with various CTSG internal departments and other internal SintecMedia divisions providing a continues report on CTSG project progress and status.
- Strong technological and IT background.
- 1-2 years’ proven global IT experience and project management skills.
- Ability to create and manage complex multi projects, multi resources Gantt charts.
- Excellent Office suite knowledge, particularly MS Project, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Multitasking capabilities.
- Experience in Project Management methodologies like Prince 2 / PMP
- Graduate of a technological field is a plus.
- Ability to work in challenging international, multinational teams and manages own time;
- Willingness to work partly during US time zone working hours.
- Dedicated, responsible, communicative, punctual;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English;
- Self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline;
- Patience, flexibility and attention to detail;
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines.