Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
5 Bulevardul Cetății, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Amdaris is company formed by professionals with years of experience in a wide variety of bespoke applications across a wide spectrum of commercial and non-commercial areas.
Amdaris LLP () a British IT company is seeking to fill the position of PHP/HTML/CSS Developer for its branch in Chisinau.
You will be responsible for developing front-end elements of projects. This critical position uses established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers' applications and/or websites.
- At least a year's experience with Front End frameworks such as D3, Bootstrap and Foundation
- Excellent HTML5 skills with an understanding of user interface/GUI, visual and/or interaction design
- Excellent CSS experience
- Strong understanding of web standards, accessibility and usability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills that enable you to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- At least a year's experience of front-end development/design work
- Ability to work alongside .NET
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support front-end sites and applications for internal and external customers
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors relating to websites and applications
- Assist and educate users
- Ability to provide technical expertise across multiple areas of front-end design and development
- Investigate front-end problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, customers and vendors
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Competitive salaries
- Medical insurance
- Training and Microsoft certification opportunities
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday allowance scheme
- Microsoft certification
- Team building activities
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations