SaaS Customer Success Manager with Arabic/German
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Discretionary Job Title: Saas Customer Success Manager
The objective of the Customer Success Manager is to maximize Customer retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue in SaaS. In this role, you will work remotely with customers on the lower segment of the installed base in a proactive and reactive mode. You will help our customers to obtain all suitable information needed in order to use and adopt our applications successfully.
You will work towards individual annual targets for driving the renewal of your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales and Regional CSM teams to enable further adoption of Oracle Marketing Cloud products within the installed customer base.
The SaaS Customer Success team will be required to build strong customer relationships to drive customer adoption and satisfaction to ensure customer retention, drive expansion and minimize cancellations. Success will be achieved through effectively managing all customer related activities throughout the customer’s lifecycle, from sign up to renewal remotely.
You are passionate and committed to ensure all suitable resources needed to make our customers successful are available via our customer portal and/or direct to the customer via the available systems or automated processes.
- Ensure customer coverage through a customer portal and other mechanisms to drive renewals and adoption.
- Drive continued and maximum adoption of Oracle’s Marketing Cloud solutions and identify and foster product expansion opportunities with the appropriate Marketing Cloud sales team via a value-based relationship with assigned clients.
- Act in a programmatic way to deliver to business reviews, roadmaps sessions, enablement and adoption services.
- Ensure regular proactive communication with the assigned install customer base.
- Create simple messaging around the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Guide customers through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc via automatic and programmatic planned and executed methods.
- Ensure customers are updated on new product features and have awareness of the roadmap for their current solution investment.
- Provide generic best practices and industry benchmarking materials via self service and proactive push communication.
- Work closely with the support, presales and consulting teams including partners to make sure you can deliver the program content and resolve customer needs in an effective and high quality way.
- Work closely with the renewals team and Sales team to ensure adequate awareness around the volume customer base due to renew each quarter in advance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the main partners involved in the customer base you will be working with.
Essential Knowledge and Background
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service environment
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings is desirable
- Experience executing campaigns around automation and self service
- Proven track record in working in a customer facing role via remote programs.
- Proven track record in addressing a large group of customer portfolio via programmatic execution.
- Experience in delivering content via social media, webinars and other relevant online delivery channels and methods.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following business areas:
Call Center/Customer Service
Sales Force Automation
Service Cloud/Social Networks
Financial Management processes
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organization, project management, time management and communication skills
- Proven track record in excellent presentation skills in virtual delivery
- Live and breathe the desire and commitment to making our customers successful
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Passion and ability to facilitate and juggle a number of competing issues and priorities at any one time
- Perform as an absolute team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its Customers
- Strong Analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)
- Technical background in Cloud ideally with Oracle experience is preferred
- Marketing business experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Someone who can rapidly sort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
- Fluency in spoken and written English and one of the languages Arabic, German, Spanish or Italian