CSC Segment Controller - TSR
- Planning and Forecasting of P&L, analyze P&L and follow up on deviations ;
- Attend to Month End Meeting, prepare Segment Review, provide details for monthly variation;
- Support and consolidate Budget Planning ;
- Track customer account receivables;
- Analyze Sales Prices in SAP, SPOT;
- Accrual & Warranty Reporting;
- Analyze Product Margin of Products in Production;
- Support on Action Plan updates;
- Ad hoc Analysis.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools and processes.
- University or master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- 3+ years’ work experience in controlling / audit (Automotive working experience is a plus);
- English - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- German language is an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- SAP Knowledge is a plus;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills ;
- Ability to work in an international team environment;
- Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
- Communication skills and good teamwork spirit;
- Customer orientated.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.