Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution. We strive every day to help create excellence.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects in the IT/ online businesses field, challenging you to grow and expand your skills.
We are looking for a proactive CRM Project Assistant to work alongside and assist the CRM Manager to ensure all projects are moving forward within budget and on time.
- Work collaboratively with the CRM Manager and the CRM team to maximize productivity.
- Collaborate with the whole CRM team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle.
- Organize and monitor scheduled and see that deadlines are met.
- Feed into team discussions surrounding future CRM plans
- Coordinate efforts within the team, other departments and outside consultants when needed.
- Report updates verbally and in written form to the CRM Manager.
- Help discern requirements and complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues and blockers
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to the CRM team’s success.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
Attractive financial offer according to skills & experience
Young & pleasant international environment working on top technology
Chances of growth