CRM Operations Site Content Associate
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
The CRM Operations Site Content Associate is responsible for implementing and maintaining site content (banners, landing pages, emails, web pages)
This individual will be responsible for the site content being displayed correctly.
The ideal candidate will be analytically and technically minded, while being comfortable with the creative considerations needed for effective and successful marketing campaigns.
This position and will work closely with several cross-functional teams, including Marketing, IT and CS, and reports to the Marketing Operation Manager.
- Coordinate the banner/landing page/games tab creation along its team members
- Follow procedures in the team – requesting banner/landing page/games tab creations, QA procedure for checking all site content setup by the team
- Engage in quality assurance of all site content setup by the team.
- Monitor all site content performance and report all possible issues.
Skills & Competencies:
- Previously worked with content systems is a plus
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Comfort with marketing design, setup, maintenance and queries
- Must be able to work independently, be a self-starter / self-motivated, and capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- A corresponding training program with the needs of the company
- Personal and professional development
- Friendly working environment