We are looking for a CRM MS Dynamics Data Analyst to improve data quality by validating, structuring and enriching customer data in our CRM system (MS Dynamics).
• Fluent in English and German;
• Knowledge of MS CRM Dynamics and Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
• Previous experience in sales support roles and database administration is preferred;
• Good analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis;
• Strong organizational and communications skills, including the ability to present results in an accurate and timely manner;
• Able to work in a team as well as independently.
• Data profiling, data cleansing and continuous data quality improvement;
• Analysis of CRM data: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities;
• Provide quality assurance of imported data (MS CRM Dynamics); amendment of faulty data in the CRM system in coordination with the competent departments;
• Creating new contacts in the system with information gathered at various events;
• Close cooperation with segment and account leaders to timely reflect market and account changes in the CRM system.
What we offer:
• A great place to develop your career;
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team;
• Continuous education and training;
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.);
• Performance related bonus.