CRM Marketing Campaigns QA
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution. We strive every day to help create excellence.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects in the IT/ online businesses field, challenging you to grow and expand your skills.
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Campaigns QA to work alongside and assist the CRM Manager in terms of testing Marketing campaigns and bonuses to ensure the highest possible customer experience.
- Work with the CRM Manager to create and maintain Quality Assurance processes and ensure the product quality is continually improving.
- Test and report upon Customer Journey’s, Marketing Campaigns and Bonuses offered on a day to day basis.
- Quality Assistance – ensure the CRM team delivers highest quality of Campaigns, by defining test cases and test plans for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs.
- Feed into team discussions surrounding future CRM plans
- Help the CRM Team meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality.
- Communication and understanding of analysis on measurable quality metrics with the ability to highlight problem areas and suggest ways to fixing them.
- Risk Management, identify, mitigating and resolving business and technical risks.
- Knowledge of marketing quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to identify any issues.
- Collaborate, creative, results-focused with a customer-centric focus.
- A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team
- Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
- Very well organized with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM principles and processes
Good to have:
- Knowledge of testing software, example: Litmus, SIMTEST etc.
Attractive financial offer according to the skills had
Young & pleasant international environment working on top technology
Chances of learning and development