CRM Marketing Campaigns QA
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution. We strive every day to help create excellence.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects in the IT/ online businesses field, challenging you to grow and expand your skills.
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Campaigns QA to work alongside and assist the CRM Manager in terms of testing Marketing campaigns and bonuses to ensure the highest possible customer experience.
- Work with the CRM Manager to create and maintain Quality Assurance processes and ensure the product quality is continually improving.
- Test and report upon Customer Journey’s, Marketing Campaigns and Bonuses offered on a day to day basis.
- Quality Assistance – ensure the CRM team delivers highest quality of Campaigns, by defining test cases and test plans for stories based on user acceptance criteria and reporting the results of test runs.
- Feed into team discussions surrounding future CRM plans
- Help the CRM Team meet commitments while ensuring a focus on quality.
- Communication and understanding of analysis on measurable quality metrics with the ability to highlight problem areas and suggest ways to fixing them.
- Risk Management, identify, mitigating and resolving business and technical risks.
- Knowledge of marketing quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to identify any issues.
- Collaborate, creative, results-focused with a customer-centric focus.
- A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team
- Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
- Very well organized with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM principles and processes
Good to have:
- Knowledge of testing software, example: Litmus, SIMTEST etc.
Attractive financial offer according to the skills had
Young & pleasant international environment working on top technology
Chances of learning and development