Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution. We strive every day to help create excellence.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic business environment and be involved in interesting projects in the IT/ online businesses field, challenging you to grow and expand your skills.
We are looking for a CRM Insight Analyst to work alongside and assist the CRM Manager in terms of creating key reports and monitoring the performance of the CRM Team.
- Work with the CRM Manager to create and maintain ROI reporting for all customer campaigns.
- Work with the CRM and Business Intelligence teams to provide insight in terms of understanding customer behavior, optimize segmentation techniques and identify opportunities.
- Report on all day-to-day CRM activity and ensure reports are up to date and accurate, to allow the team to develop insight into the effectiveness of all lifecycle campaigns, which will ultimately provide the intelligence to continuously improve and identify future opportunities for growth
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behavior like consumption and loyalty.
- Feed into team discussions surrounding future plans
- Continuously think about core CRM metrics in all channels, brands, countries and, with the CRM Manager, identify opportunities to improve any areas of weakness
- Spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to deliver insightful ideas, excited to draw findings from figures.
- Excellent understand of Excel (knowledge of Tableau, SQL an advantage)
- Collaborate, creative, results-focused
- A customer-centric, data-driven approach
- A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well in a team
- Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
- Very well organized with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM principles and processes
- Knowledge of core CRM KPIs and a general understanding of how they can affect commercial KPIs
Attractive financial offer according to the skills had
Young & pleasant international environment working on top technology
Chances of learning and development