Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
This role will primarily be focused on coding, development and testing of HTML emails.
Candidate should be very familiar with industry best practices around marketing automation, especially on the production, testing and troubleshooting of HTML and CSS in emails.
An ideal candidate will be well versed in email design principles and best practices (including responsive design), A/B testing – including a focus on accessibility, cross-device behaviour and troubleshooting compatibility issues
- Day to day email creation in HTML/Dreamweaver
- Email template creation and optimization
- Engage in quality assurance of email campaigns using testing and analytics tools to ensure deliverability, accuracy and best user experience for all email communications.
- Have a strong eye for design and the ability to produce ad-hoc email templates if needed.
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize our communications through better content, coding, personalization, and automation
Skills & Competencies:
- At least 2 years of email development experience
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Dreamweaver (or similar)
- Previous experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of user experience fundamentals & accessibility (Email on Acid, Litmus)
- Must be able to work independently, be a self-starter / self-motivated, and capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, trends, CAN-SPAM laws
- Passionate about email best practices, deliverability and user experience