Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, in accordance with the specifications provided by the Project Team.
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions. Participate in meetings to get understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams in order to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions of solutions in Microsoft Dynamics are needed.
- Driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems, per the request of the Project Team. Additionally, the CRM Developer offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration to the client’s IT team.
- Implementation of reports per requirements documents and standards.
- Testing of modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participating in system and acceptance testing.
- Providing work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Providing detailed documentation for everything that is implemented, tested and delivered
- Writing specific documentation as requested by the project team
- Other additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems;
- Providing support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of .Net, C#;
- Knowledge WCF, Web Services;
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM APIs (SOAP and REST endpoints).
- Good communication and documentation skills in English.
- Availability to travel abroad