Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
- Assist the selection, implementation and support of Sales force.
- Create and manage Salesforce custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Maintain Salesforce Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting, etc.
- Verbal and written fluency in business English.
- Knowledge of enterprise business models and practices.
- Quick and accurate computer skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Adaptable and flexible to new technologies, people and environments.
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and solution development.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Typically, bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company with startup culture.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An extended medical insurance policy.