39 Strada Căderea Bastiliei, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
- Assist the selection, implementation and support of Sales force.
- Create and manage Salesforce custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Maintain Salesforce Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting, etc.
- Verbal and written fluency in business English.
- Knowledge of enterprise business models and practices.
- Quick and accurate computer skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Adaptable and flexible to new technologies, people and environments.
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and solution development.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Typically, bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Employment in a growing dynamic company with startup culture.
- Modern energetic multicultural environment.
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals.
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career.
- Flexible work schedule.
- An extended medical insurance policy.