Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The position requires a contribution in all CRM marketing activities and processes related to the on boarding of new customers.
The CRM agent will be responsible for:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with the Content and Creative teams to create all player life cycle and reactivation communications across the new customer on boarding channels (email, website, SMS, direct mail).
*Implement and continuously optimize and maintain new campaigns.
* Good understanding of all back-office programs and relevant tools used for CRM and digital marketing projects and campaigns.
* Become an integral part of the smooth execution of new marketing campaigns by working with all teams, to ensure consistent delivery is achieved across all areas.
* Continuously think about core CRM / Marketing metrics in all channels, countries and, with the relevant departments and team members so as to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
* Participate in all testing activities - implementation of new HTML templates, adding new content to the website, optimizing the functionalities of the back-office programs and tools, integration of new digital marketing projects.
*Strong focus on mobile user experience and willingness to A/B test both UX and marketing promotions, including but not limited to actual bonus offers, contents within promotional communication, etc.
* Work closely with in-house creative studio to implement on brand content (both visual and copy)
* Be curious and inquisitive by engaging members of country-specific teams to allow better incorporation of local knowledge and/or content into new marketing activities.
* Fluent English speaker; additional languages would be an advantage
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
* Able to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets, but maintains customer-focus
* Very well organised with a great attention to detail
* Knowledge of CRM and Marketing principles and processes
* A proactive person constantly displaying initiative and driving improvements – goes above and beyond the day to day requirements of the role
* A quick learner who can work at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high quality of output
* Knowledge of Marketing email systems specifically is essential. An additional understanding of other systems (SMS, Push Notifications, Direct Mail) would be helpful
* Excellent use of Excel.
* Team player, creative, results-focused
* A customer-centrist, data-driven approach