Maersk is looking for a driven, well-organized individual with prior administrative experience for the position of Crew HR Administrator. The role offers an interesting and challenging scope of responsibility over officers/crew, including their recruitment and onboarding, training, documentation and overall ownership over their issues and queries. It is an individual contributor role with significant independence in managing own agenda, however will demand good work organization, attention to detail and cooperation skills, proactivity and dynamism, as well as approachability.
We are offering a temporary position (6 months contract), with possibility to extend further.
Taking on the role will give you an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
• Arranging smooth operational process in accordance with visa requirements, travel procedures, certifications, flag state applications, PECs etc.
• Arranging recruitment assessments & technical interviews for new recruits
• Answering all calls related to recruitment of cadets & officers and provide the required guidance
• Submitting monthly reports such as monthly expenses of cadets, RNA reports and Insurance Reports
• Taking part in arranging recruitment events, promotion actions, trainings, seminars and assessments
• Initiating onboard process and related tasks for newly recruited officers & cadets
• Keeping updated files of sea staff in local share drives, MAPS and Pro-Arc
• Performing all admin tasks related to the everyday office activities
• Coordination of training of crew
• Facilitating in office events and local trainings
• Training of newly employed office staff or newly promoted
• Coordination of payroll of crew
• Crew Welfare Activities
We are looking for
• Prior experience in an office/administrative/clerical role, with exposure to people and paperwork
• Very good people and communication skills
• Attention to detail and conscientiousness
• Self-motivation, very good work organization skills
• Ability to cooperate and build rapport with various kinds of people
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Native/proficient Romanian and fluent English
• Stress resistance
• A team player, adhering strictly to rules and policies
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Flexibility and adaptability
• A valid right to live and work in Romania
Please apply directly on Maersk careers website, using the link below: