Credit Manager/Retail Product Manager
Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Credit Manager will be responsible to develop a retail credit product, implement procedures and tools to cover origination, credit risk assessment, for a large-scale portfolio. Identify and recruit resources for credit risk assessment and loan administration and recruit, train and manage respective personnel.
The Role You'll Play
- Develop and implement procedures and tools to cover origination, credit risk assessment, contacting and loan administration for a large-scale portfolio of retail loans;
- Identify personnel requirements for credit risk assessment and loan administration and recruit, train and manage respective personnel;
- Review product, market and regulation to ensure that the product is competitive and complies with applicable regulations;
- Provide support to the team and co-workers. Continuously monitor progress of project activities, ensuring timely completion and /or proactive escalation of risk activities;
- Asses portfolio risk, propose and implement measures to mitigate risks identified.
Your Building Blocks of Success
- Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly and understanding of and meeting the needs of others;
- Excellent organization, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills;
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in retail (banking or IFN) or other related fields with emphasis on product development;
- In depth knowledge of retail loans market and regulatory environment;
- Strong credit risk assessment skills;
- Good systematic thinking and people management;
- Good communication and presentation skills, including ability to interface with executive management;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
We are an owner-managed, vertically-integrated, real estate developer, investor and operator that benefits from a highly-experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline.
The focus is on central and eastern Europe, investing predominantly in retail assets, selected residential projects and opportunistically across other real estate segments.
The team comprises highly experienced real estate professionals with an exceptional track-record, combining a multi-disciplinary skill-base integrated along the entire property value-creation chain. The management includes the founders and former senior executives of the largest CEE-based publicly traded property company who, in their previous capacity, developed, re-developed and operated more than 30 core assets.
The development investment capacity is approximately €800 million. Substantial additional acquisition investment capacity is available.