PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Tax and Legal Services team based in Bucharest as Credit Controller.
The successful candidate will be responsible with:
- Invoice collection (for local clients and clients abroad);
- Daily checking of payments progress;
- Checking previous month debts and updating iPower or any reports with information related to clients follow up;
- Following up on debtors (phone/mail discussions with clients; internal discussion with P/SM/M, accounting department);
- Dealing with clients requests/complaints related to bills (lost invoices; issuing credit notes; checking WIPS of disputed invoices, re-sending invoice);
- Sending daily and monthly reports to interested clients.
- Higher education;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a plus;
- Proficiency in English;
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Accurate, responsible, attentive to details person.
- Systematic professional development and career growth;
- Professional working environment.