Credit & Collection Analyst (French/ English)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Previous relevant experience required with Credit & Collection
- SAP experience required;
- French/ English language skills (B2 required, C1 preferred) - both written and verbal
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies and enters transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accountsreceivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness