The Route to Cash Credit Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
-Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews.
- Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
- Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation; Manage bankruptcies within guidelines established by bankruptcy courts; Perform bad debt and payment trend analysis to reduced write-offs
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
- Language Skills: English B2, Slovak C1
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to credit management activity.
- The role will ensure timely coverage for all credit and collection processes.
- The role will cover account reconciliations to make sure the customer accounts are properly