- 14:00 - 22:00 - Canadian program;
- University Degree or equivalent in finance or a related field;
- English - C1;
- French - C1;
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP system and Microsoft Office;
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
- Daily monitoring of ODM / SAP interfaces, EDI, etc;
- Payments reconciliation, posting, clearing or Lock box management;
- Ensures proper account management as per assigned portfolio;
- Perform analysis of customer accounts utilizing analytical and investigative tools, identify financial trends and opportunities and making recommendations to effectively manage credit risk;
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers;
- Manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews;
- Review financial statements both quantitatively and qualitatively to assess risk.