Inulta is a Romanian consulting company activating in the implementation of CPM/ EPM projects, being a strategic advisor for the office of finance and helping the decision-making processes for our clients.
Our experience is extremely vast and spans over 15 years of financial automations using several software platforms and helping hundreds of clients with their corporate management functions (Budgeting and Planning, Consolidations, Disclosure Management, Statutory Reporting [IFRS16, IFRS17, ESMA]).
We are a strategic Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik Platinum partner, expanding our global reach with enterprise-level projects in North America, EMEA and APAC. We are one of the few companies equally comfortable deriving a sustainable financial solution end-vision and possessing the technical proficiency to make it a reality.
Pre-sales Consultant - Job Summary:
- We are continually growing and are currently looking for a talented and highly motivated, results- oriented individual with performance management (CPM or FPM) experience to be a part of our pre-sales team.
- Versatility is the main skillset we would use to describe this opening. We need an individual who is open to working in an agile way, under tight deadlines and able to understand and incorporate changing requirements skilfully (in both a technical way using their SQL and CCH Tagetik knowledge (you will be trained for it), but also in a business way, demonstrating and understanding the ease of use of the automated financial flows).
- You would use your creativity to build and demonstrate the capabilities of the CCH Tagetik platform for our future clients. You would be an ideal fit for this job if you are the kind of person that learns fast, is able to adapt to the various demo requirements coming from clients in different industries and geographies. You have a can-do attitude and are able to find solutions to any technical/ business/ client presentation challenges.
- In this position, you will work closely with our management team, adding direct value to our business development. You will be given the chance to put a personal mark in the pre-sales cycle and understand how many industries work and create their strategic financial plans.
What’s required of you:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with finance/accounting/financial management systems and business process knowledge including some of the following: budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, financial reporting, internal reporting, management dashboards and statutory reporting.
- Average SQL knowledge and understanding of the multidimensional (OLAP) database concepts are required
- It is preferred that the candidate will have previous pre-sales experience or hands-on experience with a CPM/FPM/BI platform as a consultant.
- Strong business and technical acumen is a must.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Impeccable English skills
- Pro-active, able to work in an agile way, able to learn, get feedback and easily adapt to requirements coming from higher management and future clients
- Ability to design and implement SQL data flows and demonstrate their ease of usage to non- technical users.
- Willingness and ability to learn the most important CCH Tagetik functionalities (you will receive a training for it and self-study will be required of you during the on-boarding process).
Bonus points (they might just be key requirements) for:
- Having been a technical pre-sales consultant is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with CPM/FPM/BI solutions is a plus
- Average financial knowledge is required. Advanced financial understanding is a plus.
- Any secondary language is a plus.