We are looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual with performance management (CPM or FPM) experience to be a part of our consulting team. We need a high quality performer who will proactively use his/her analytical thinking to find the best solution possible.
The candidate will be committed to excellence and will need to be extremely creative, play well with others and be a formidable communicator.
CPM (Corporate Performance Management) description:
In short, you will be building budgeting, planning, consolidation, statutory/management reporting solutions.
Take a gander at , this isthe software platform we're implementing throughout the world.
What you will be doing:
Aside from having fun and travelling the world (either virtually, or in person) the Consultant role will assist in the best practice implementations of various CPM/FPM applications.
This will typically involve a minor part of SQL, a part of application customization, a part of reporting, a part of thinking in a multidimensional structures (OLAP) and a big part of interacting with clients all over the world and getting firsthand knowledge of how each industry works.
What your friends will think you will be doing:
Getting paid for doing what you enjoy most, for seeing the world and for not having a 9-5 job. In short, they’ll be jealous.
What our clients will think:
That you are a star and all their problems will go away when you’re there. So, please, try to be what they already envision you being.
What’s required of you:
• Finance/accounting/financial management systems and business process knowledge including some of the following: budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, financial reporting, internal reporting, management dashboards and statutory reporting. • Average – advanced SQL knowledge isrequired
• Multidimensional (OLAP) understanding / experience isrequired
• It is preferred that the candidate will have hands on experience with a CPM/FPM/BI platform; either as a consultant or a long-time power user / administrator.
• Strong business and technical acumen is a must.
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
• A work schedule to accommodate clients’ time zones (US).
• Impeccable English skills.
• Decent Romanian grammar is required as well, just so we can understand each other.
Bonus points (they might just be key requirements) for:
• Having been a consultant on larger scale projects is a plus
• 3+ years of experience working with CPM/FPM/BI solutions is a plus.
• Average financial knowledge is required. Audit experience or advanced financial understanding is a plus.
• Any secondary language is a plus.