We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Country Manager in our new branch in Romania. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Connect44’s services and operations center in the Romanian market and more importantly the delivery of outsourced services to projects within the Connect44 group.
In this role, you will collaborate with many functions such as recruiting employees, define processes, manage client projects, understand their needs and deliver solutions. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to lead, deliver results, coach and motivate a new built team with strong reporting skills towards the Group management and strong negotiation as well as presentation skills towards the clients. The positive management of our people in Romania both internal and external is of critical importance to ensure they are fully motivated to deliver the best possible end client experience.
- Recruitment of new engineers and responsible for all Connect44 employees in Romania, enforcing reporting lines and promoting communication within the group;
- Together with the various project managers, deliver a highly-motivated team that goes the extra mile to gain the respect and satisfaction of Connect44s clients;
- Together with HR you develop retention and development plans for our engineers so that they see and feel their future with Connect44;
- Point of contact for all Connect44 Romania’s business management and operational issues;
- Responsibility for implementation of Connect44’s business strategy;
- Ownership of project quality requirements and KPI’s;
- Cost control, communication and regular reporting to the managing director thereof and results to group management as required;
- Negotiate terms of contracts between potential candidates and clients;
- Supporting with acquisition of new projects together with the local country managers and support of RFI and RFQ (Request for Information / Request for Quote);
- BA/BSc degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Strong technical background in the Telecommunication / IT industry;
- Experience in managing teams and leading or implementing projects with cross-functional teams;
- Strong sense of ownership, works independently, is proactive;
- Experience in an international environment and understanding of different cultures;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in English, any other language is an advantage;
- Good Windows XP and Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoinz, Outlook);
- Willingness to travel other European entities of Connect44 as required, to meet local teams and key client contacts;
We offer you to be part of building up a brand-new office, develop a team and bring the connect44 culture to Romania. A culture of passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver. We live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.