Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Octobank is a neo bank providing banking, payments and beyond products and services. We are the digital bank of the future where customers can benefit from a customizable digital ecosystem enabling them to access our services easily, quickly and securely.
We are looking for a Country HR Director to join our team.
· Lead the recruiting and onboarding within the designated country/region;
· Act as Octobank's representative in country/region, both towards internal stakeholders (such as the Country Management Team, senior managers, employees and employee representatives) and external entities (such as government, universities and career fairs) to provide trustful guidance on people matters;
· Manage day-to-day talent operations;
· Build a data-driven recruiting organization at country/regional level, develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insight, drive decision making, and measure ROI. Deliver creative, innovative recruitment strategies and recommendations based on exceptional data analysis and metrics-driven execution;
· Review, analyze and make recommendations on all talent systems and processes;
· Provide reliable metrics and analysis on operational queries to maximize resources;
· Lead the country/region in taking care of all people leadership responsibilities, expressing, driving and promoting company’s culture and values;
· Provide market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate insights to influence and shape talent and workforce decisions. Advise leadership teams on trends in the business market, technology, and science of recruiting, providing guidance, consulting, and expertise around future recruitment programs and approaches;
· Mentor and develop direct reports, encouraging personal development, through reviews and training opportunities;
· Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
· 7+ years in Human Resources or related area (such as Employment Law), including experience in senior level roles;
· Have built and managed teams in HR / recruiting;
· Deep knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, HR concepts and expertise;
· Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred;
· Previous experience in banking sector is a great plus;
· Demonstrated excellence in the design and delivery of HR policies, as well as compensation strategies;
· Proven track record of hiring and retaining exceptional talent;
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining and developing working relationships at all levels;
· Adaptation and flexibility to act in a changing and complex environment, with a multitasking mindset;
· A results-driven approach and strong self-drive, along with the ability to work under pressure to achieve the established goals;
· Able to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment;
· Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills.
· Competitive salary package, plus annual bonuses according to performance results;
· Accelerate your career growth by joining a fast growing European FinTech company;
· Smartphone, Mac/Windows laptop and Octobank bank card;
· Monthly budget, fitness memberships and other perks;
· 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days;
· A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working within an international environment with access to cutting edge technologies;
· A variety of office hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch;
· A relocation package with support for those who need it.
Sounds like a fit? Apply now for this position.
At Octobank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive and open-minded environment. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where everyone should feel respected, valued and supported. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity.
octobank | beyond banking.