Costumer Relationship Manager
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and key persons within customer companies.
- Understanding of customer needs and developing plans to address them
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services provided by our companies
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products/services the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Hard working with a strong work ethics
- University graduate
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Work experience in textile industry is an advantage
- Strong analysis capacity
- Creative problem solver and team player
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks