Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Role & Responsibilities Outline:
Cost Controller is the project team member responsible for supporting the Project Manager (PM) in documenting the cost control plan, and monitoring and reporting of actual cost relative to the cost baseline plan of a project.
Main responsibilities include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Engineering
- Experience within the Accounting department of a project based company or in the control function in projects
- Good understanding of cost controlling principles, as well as of the Earned Value concepts
- Familiarity with ERP type software
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Power Point. Advanced Excel knowledge (for business use) is an advantage;
- Knowledge of data base applications (Access, SQL) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing, B2-C1 level;
- Prior experience in defining and documenting processes;
- Ability to assess problems and come up with new approaches to solving them
- Time management, tasks prioritization and allocation, technical negotiation, and presentation
Applications on company site.