A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you love to work with figures and find out what they mean? Are you thrilled about selecting, checking and organizing data to give it meaning? Are you motivated to solve concrete business issues and continuously improve your tools while collaborating with any type of department?
Then come and join Pentalog’s Management Control team! You will be part of a department that actively supports the strategy of a dynamically and continuously growing company, on markets that range from the United States to Vietnam, from software development to digital marketing.
- Maintain a specific category of key data,
- Propose solutions to improve the value, control and easy update of key data,
- Communicate with accounting departments from six different countries, as well as the internal development department to improve tools,
- Participate in the production, operation and improvement of analytical indicators, as well as in recurrent data controls,
- Participate in or autonomously organize analyses to meet operational needs, including non- financial data.
The ideal candidate:
- Graduate studies in Cost Control/Accounting/Auditing,
- Proven working experience in Romanian and/or French accounting data, and, eventually payroll data,
- Organized and demanding, previous experience in data maintenance and control,
- Familiar with and continuous learner of Excel, experience in the verification of data flow and source reliability and consistency,
- Previous participation in the improvement of the existing tools or the integration of new applications,
- Knowledge of how to establish and formulate a diagnostic, propose solutions and follow up their implementation in collaboration with other departments,
- Perseverant and rigorous but also curious and creative, capable to propose original and pragmatic solutions,
- Experience with databases, Visual Basic, ERP is a plus,
- Good speaker of French/English (C1 level): capable to understand, correct and write documents in French/English.