Middle (2-5 ani)
- Managing large, international and complex Corporate environments, in the cloud and on premises.
- Leading challenging IT projects.
- Provide 3rd level support for 888 infrastructure and support teams in IT
- 4-5 years of practical experience in managing enterprise systems;
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint , Office, etc.
- Full understanding and experience with WindowsOS, MS Clustering, Terminal servers.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Domain management
- Good knowledge in Microsoft O365 environment
- Familiarity with Mobile sync solutions.
- Deep familiarity with communication protocols (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, Load balancing)
- Familiarity with VMware virtualization infrastructure, Netapp storage and Backup solutions
- Administration over Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM)
- Familiarity with managing and maintaining Citrix / VDI – an advantage
- Experience in scripts writing- Batch, Power Shell, and VB – an advantage
- Experience with mix Microsoft and MAC environments – an advantage
- Knowledge of server hardware from various vendors
- High self-learning ability, coping with complex problems, high troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
- MCSE certification – an advantage
- Mandatory - high level English in both written and spoken.