The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR activities according to the company strategy, in its ongoing commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible organization.
- Select partnership and sponsorship opportunities based on company objectives and CSR policy, on its three main directions: financial education & entrepreneurship, Chances for Children and environment;
- Liaise with associations/foundations/NGOs;
- Handle partnership and sponsorship requests;
- Coordinate the roll-out of all CSR projects;
- Cooperate with external agencies (PR, Advertising and Media) in order to promote ING CSR initiatives among the general public;
- Monitor execution and evaluate CSR projects;
- Improve the awareness of CSR projects across the organization
- Generate internal employee engagement for CSR activities within ING Bank Romania;
- Identifies performance measures; generate follow-up and yearly reports including concrete results vs. objectives;
- Follow the execution of CSR allocated budget and handle financial reporting.
- Education: University degree (Public Relations/Journalism is an asset);
- Experience: 3 years of working experience in the field of CSR or in an NGO;
- Professional qualifications/training: communication/public relations, marketing;
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook;
- Language proficiency: very good command of English, verbal & written.
- Personal competencies: drive for social causes; integrity & loyalty;
- Communication; teamwork; planning and organizing; creative thinking, solving problems attitude.