Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
- Minimum 2 years of previous professional experience in Corporate banking in sales or credit activities;
- Good knowledge of financial analysis;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Proactive approach in the selling process;
- Strong customer focus and ability to customize bank’s offer to customer’s needs;
- Ability to successfully achieve assigned targets;
- Team player spirit;
- University Degree, preferably in economics;
- Very good English command.
- Acquires and manages a portfolio of Corporate customers by actively promoting the Bank’s products and services for that segment;
- Achieves assigned realization targets, ensuring excellent customer relationship and complete assistance to customers’ needs;
- Prepares and structures customized credit packages (loan proposals) so that to appropriately respond to customers’ needs, considering customers’ level of risk at the same time;
- Ensures excellent service quality to all customers, collaborating closely with all relevant structures of the Bank.
Main objectives of the job
Active promotion and selling of full range of Bank’ s products and services for the Corporate segment of customers.
Acquisition and management of a portfolio of corporate customers.
Achievement of assigned realization targets, ensuring customers’ satisfaction.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit