Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat
We are building a new group level team at EveryMatrix to strengthen ourselves on M&A and Corporate Finance in a very international group of companies. You will be an integral part of the M&A/Corporate Finance Team that secures the group funding while also responsible for M&A projects as we try to expand geographically and consolidate the iGaming B2B space. The group is currently working on a US entry strategy and ultimately the target could be an IPO.
You will work closely with the International Business Development Manager, the Group CEO and Group CFO. You will join a team of technical experts from within the group, the CEO, CFO, inhouse legal and the Controlling team and work closely with external advisors where needed. The team is expected to grow.
- Support of transactions on the purchase or sale of business, corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A);
- Legal due diligence (LDD) of companies prior to their acquisition;
- Management of external legal resources in M&A procedures.
- Recommendations and implementation of transaction model;
- Assistance in organizing and conducting the formal procedures required for the transactions to be closed;
- Preparation of transactional documents;
- Resolution of corporate disputes;
- Assistance in registration, reorganization and liquidation of companies;
- Assistance in the groups legal team general corporate work, incl. contracts with customer and vendors etc.
- University degree in Law;
- 3 to 6 years of relevant post-graduation experience in a similar role;
- Great knowledge of International corporate law;
- Good understanding of – or the ability to learn about – the financial and tax considerations driving corporate reorganizations or M&A transactions;
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must;
- Inquisitive mind and a good sense of humor;
- Knowledge and understanding of iGaming, commercial, IT and internet laws is considered an asset;
- Cross border M&A experience is essential;
- Ability to work in a flexible, complex and changing business environment;
- Detail-oriented, analytical and able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight timeframes;
- Excellent diplomatic and negotiating skills;
- Interested in corporate law, M&A transactions, in general.