Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
European financial holding Ecofinance is looking to reinforce the existing Romanian team with Corporate Lawyer for Bucharest office.
- Brand new office in District 1.
- Motivating salary and possibilities for professional growth.
- Stable full-time position.
- Talented team of happy colleagues.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Providing Legal Support for the group companies regarding internal policies, legal disputes, employment rights, etc.
- Assessing and reviewing all legal documents of each company in the group to ensure proper wording, adequate form and provisions etc.
- Observing Policies and Procedures adequate implementation.
- Maintaining the group’s relationship with public institutions.
- Handling communication and relationship with regulating authorities (including ANPC – the Consumers Protection Authority).
- Drafting, submitting and monitoring files to the National Official Registry of Commerce (ONRC) and to the Romanian National Bank.
- Offering documented Legal opinion.
- Drafting and analyzing all the documents regarding the lending facilities offered by the bank .
Required qualifications are as follows:
- General experience as a in-house lawyer/legal advisor in banking or NBFI.
- Experience in Banking Institutions or NBFI is a must.
- Knowledge of NBFIs legal environment.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time Management.