Corporate Finance Controller
Senior (5-10 ani)
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? Are you looking to advance your career in the clinical drug development field? Would you like to work for a leading early phase clinical research organization, renown throughout the industry for its capability to perform complex phase I/II clinical trials?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Corporate Finance Controller who would like to get exposure to the international field of clinical trials and actively contribute to the development of innovative medicines.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: The general mission of Corporate Finance Controller will be to manage financial budgeting and reporting processes, in line with group standards, and to ensure these are effective, efficient and transparent. The role reports to Director Corporate Finance;
- SAP Key User role for SAP implementation in multinational Group;
- Documents the standard processes and internal control norms of Group Finance, and keeps oversight on consistent and reliable execution;
- Delivers the standard group management reports and profitability analysis;
- Identifies cost savings opportunities and leads financial analysis for investments and new business opportunities;
- Follows through all reconciliations requirements within the group and provides Finance support to Affiliate Finance departments with regard to group norms and practices, especially usage of SAP;
- Responsible for standard cost allocation definition and execution;
- Drives continuous improvement in the area of Corporate Finance (processes and systems);
- Other ad-hoc analysis and project-based work.
- University-graduate of economics, finance, alternatively IT, engineering with professional experience in interesting areas;
- Working experience, preferable 15+ years, with at least 5 years in finance/controlling in a multinational environment – but we are open also for less experienced candidates who might have above average potential for future growth
- Experience with as owner / admin of a company-wide system like SAP, alternatively operating (preferably owning in a location) computer-based systems;
- Acumen for continuous improvement (systems and processes).
- Strong analytical skills;
- Technical / IT skills: Advanced MS Excel user and good knowledge of MS Office suite, comfortable with video conferencing, cloud-based technology;
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, comfortable working as part of remote teams;
- Foreign languages: fluent in English (mandatory), advanced in Russian (advantage).
ROLE LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania. Occasional travel.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS: Competitive, based on experience and skills.
About ARENSIA: we are a German clinical research organization with HQ in Dusseldorf, specialized to perform early phase clinical research trials in various disease areas with outstanding reputation across the industry for safety and quality. Please visit our web for more information: